writer. performer. nyc tour guide.
Frank wrote about movies for MSN.com for nine years. His writing has also appeared in the Seattle Weekly, the Not for Tourists guide, and the monthly newsletter for his grandmother’s mobile home park for seniors.
His plays and solo shows have been performed at The PIT, Queens Theatre, the Williamstown Theatre Festival Workshop, the Flea Theater, and the Nut Island Creative Colony on Governors Island.
As an actor, Frank has appeared in plays at Theatre for a New Audience, La MaMa, HERE Arts Center, Bushwick Starr, and American Theater Group.
His last name is pronounced PIE-vuh, like the dessert.
- Official launch of my web series Catwalk Kings
- Opened and closed the world premiere musical Small Town Story at the South Orange Performing Arts Center
- Began rehearsals for Small Town Story
- Got everything ready for the launch of Catwalk Kings
- Completed the first two episodes of Catwalk Kings
- My new solo show Frank Paiva is Zero Feet Away officially premieres at The PIT Loft