----- SOLO SHOWS -----
Frank Paiva is Zero Feet Away: The highs and lows of proximity-based gay dating apps from the point of view of one very sardonic homosexual.
- Multiple performances at The PIT
- Show at the Nut Island Creative Colony on Governors Island
----- FULL-LENGTH PLAYS -----
HIStory: A romantic comedy about time travel through gay history.
- Workshop production at The Tank as part of the Quick and Dirties series presented by |the claque|
Natural Causes: A comedy about dolphins, the elderly, and the cure for AIDS.
- Reading with Orange Hanky Productions
----- SHORT PLAYS -----
The Tennis Climb: Nothing brings mother and daughter together like potential alien invasion.
- Production at the Queens Theatre as part of their Park Plays festival
Walter: A bauble about the power of Kylie Minogue and toast.
- Production at The Network One-Act Festival (Runner up for Best Play)
- Production at the Williamstown Theatre Festival Workshop
Love Child: An episodic conspiracy thriller about an alternate universe where heterosexuality is illegal.
- Production at #serials@theflea at The Flea Theater